Pets who became treasures after being dumped #pets #petlove

I don't understand how humans can abandon any life form in dumpsters, at markets, at the roadside, at pet stores or event at vets. I also don't understand how animals which have passed on are just thrown away in plastic bags and that's a whole other matter.

Thank goodness there are still humane humans.

1. "Heard meowing coming from the dumpster — found her in a trash bag. now she's mine."

Reddit/rocknroll_heart

2. "Found her in a trash can next to my apartment."

Reddit/Mastourakos

3. "Born in a pile of trash and not looking back."

Reddit/thisonesforHarvey

4. "Found this little guy digging in the trash, on the brink of death from malnourishment. Numerous vet bills and 2 months later, he's as happy and healthy as can be."

Reddit/trahker

5. "This is our kitten, two days after I found him stuck in some trash."

Reddit/Guyrim

6. "We found Lucky when he was only a few days old in a trash can."

Reddit/casaubon_

7. "Two years ago someone left her in a trash can. How could you not love this face?"

Reddit/krystalbc87

8. "In 2004 I found her abandoned in the stairwell when taking out the trash, she's been loving me to bits ever since."

Reddit/CloakedAlien

9. "Meet Ollie the kitten, rescued from a trash can in Pasco County, Fl."

Reddit/nicklby

10. "I found her trapped in a trash can. Her name is Shadow."

Reddit/anon33249038

11. "My sister found this kitten in the trash can, so we named him Mr. Garbage. We love him to bits."

Reddit/faerieafterdark

12. "Found on the side of a garbage strewn street with his pelvis broken in three places. Now 4 months later, he's tearing and leaping and clowning around. Presenting Achilles the Wonder Beast."

Reddit/Floomby

13. "Found her in a dumpster at the back of a Krispy Kreme in the pouring rain."

Reddit/moderndayvigilante

14. "Found this little girl by the dumpsters downtown. I nursed her back to health, took her to the vet, and gave her lots of love. I think she's liking her new home."

Reddit/Ambigouser

15. "Here's a picture of my daughter and Jimmy, we rescued him from a dump on Fuerte Ventura. He is the nicest little dog I know."

Reddit/Iceblood

Did you rescue your pet? Please comment below!

Enter your email address below to get updates in your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share on Google Plus

0 comments: